About the Conference
Water Loss 2024 is intended to present and discuss the latest developments, strategies, techniques, and applications of international best practices in Non Revenue Water Management.
Water Loss 2024 will be a very special event being the first English/Spanish full bilingual water loss management conference! Since 2002 the Water Loss Specialist Group (WLSG) is organizing this biannual conference which has become the World’s Largest Water Loss Conference!
The last conference, Water Loss 2022, took place in the beautiful city of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. The IWA WLSG is extremely pleased that WL 2024 will again be in a most beautiful city!
The fourteen main topics which will be discussed during the conference are:
- NRW assessment and strategy design
- Leak detection technologies, strategies, equipment
- Network zoning and DMA design
- Asset management and condition assessment
- Pressure monitoring and management
- Water metering
- Digitalization and the use of artificial intelligence
- Smart water networks
- Performance based NRW management contracts
- Organizational and institutional issues
- Economics and financing
- Capacity building and human resource issues
- Regulation, target setting, benchmarking, and performance indicators
- Case studies from around the world - successes and failures